Every CFO’s focus should be on whether their outgoing documents are producing a positive image of their company. With technology continuing to create better and easier ways of doing business, this goal has never been easier to achieve.
In today’s competitive environment, average is not good enough. Your company is measured by the messaging you put out through billing statements, CRM and marketing and every part of that is a reflection on you. When was the last time your customers told you they were impressed by your billing process?
Interestingly enough, our customers do because iPDF technology makes it easier for them to pay their bills, access information on their accounts, and interact with offers, messaging, videos, chats, and other services through one seamless system.
I’m sure you’re asking, “What’s in it for me? What’s my ROI if I integrate the new iPDF technology?” Here’s what iPDF billing statements can do for you:
- Reduce 3rd party print vendor costs through print-ready documents and complete process automation
- Lower print and mail costs by seamlessly switching from paper to eDelivery
- Reduce staffing requirements by consolidating print and electronic fulfillment
- Enhance revenue by automating tracked responses to Targeted Cross Marketing offers
- Create superior customer experience by providing flexible document delivery and bill payment options
- Customize/ personalize for a targeted demographic
- Visually enhance statements with color, graphics and paid offers
- Create added value for customers improving CRM
- Add a new stream of advertising revenue
Boring billing should be a thing of the past. You now have access to an electronic interface with your clients. For those who still want paper bills, we can also improve those while reducing your overall delivery costs. Exciting? You bet it is!