Payroll Enrollment and Delivery/Payment
Payroll processing is a time-consuming process. Outsourcing payroll can free up staff time to pursue more important value-added and revenue-generating activities. The direct costs of processing payroll can be greatly reduced by working with CTP. Businesses that outsource payroll eliminate payday headaches and enjoy error-free processing. Many businesses choose to outsource payroll for these reasons:
- Reduce costs
- Increase productivity
- Offer direct deposit & online pay stubs
- Avoid tax penalties
- Avoid technology headaches & software updates
- Leverage outside payroll expertise
- Time saving tool for benefit administrators.
- Multiple enrollment options.
Our affiliation with hundreds of across the country guarantees a perfect fit for those interested in complete outsourced Payroll Processing.
Online Pay stubs
Now you can reduce costs and add convenience with online pay stubs. EStub electronic pay stubs allows employers to add “less-paper” solutions to their existing payroll environment without purchasing new, expensive software. Payroll administrators save time and effort because employees can obtain current and past pay stub information on their own with EStub’s online self- serve features. Employees love the convenience and security offered by EStub’s less-paper solutions. EStub provides employees secure access to current and past pay information with 24/7 online access. It is far more secure than storing paper stubs for future reference because others can see them, they can be lost, or left where others might take them. Paper stubs are usually passed through many hands in the process of delivering them to employees. EStub electronic pay stubs are only seen by the employee who has password-protected access. Security is assured through many checks and balances so sensitive data remains safe and secure at all times.
- Safe and secure via password-protected login, SSL certificates that enable 256-bit encryption from GeoTrustTM, and firewall protection.
- EStub information is never cached in computer memory. All data is cleared upon log- off, which allows for secure data access at airports, hotels, or with any public Internet connection.
- EStub suppresses information such as SSN, home addresses and bank account numbers to eliminate the chance of identity theft.
- No new software required for implementation
- Eliminates requests for pay stub reprints
- On-time delivery
- Eliminates any pay stub distribution costs
- Messaging feature
- Free rollout pilot program
- EStub is available 24/7
- Access to current and past pay statements for quick reference when applying for credit to purchase a new car or home, or for tax verification
- Employees can choose additional delivery options such as email and text message notifications
It is easy to implement EStub without increasing monthly costs. There are packages available to fit the needs of all sizes of businesses. Call CTP now to arrange for a free pilot rollout program.
Direct Deposit Plus
Direct Deposit Plus is a complete payroll solution that’s safe, simple, and the smart way to pay! Whether you process payroll for your company or for many companies, you must provide a solution for distributing pay and pay information to employees and clients that is guaranteed and error-free. Payroll direct deposit drastically reduces production, administration and distribution costs and provides many benefits for a complete payroll solution. Direct Deposit Plus is a valuable service that allows employees to have their paychecks electronically deposited into their bank accounts: checking, savings, or any other type of account at any financial institution. Forget about lost or stolen paychecks. Instead of standing in long lines at the bank, employees can enjoy the security of having their pay deposited into their accounts, especially if they are on vacation or out of the office. Direct Deposit Plus gives employees peace of mind and is a valuable benefit to employers as well. Reconciliation is much easier and eliminates the burden of distributing paper paychecks. According to NACHA, the average cost to issue a paper paycheck is approximately $1.20 per employee, which doesn’t even include distribution and mailing costs! Of course some banks offer direct deposit, but usually require that your employees hold accounts with them, require that you purchase additional software or set a schedule that requires you to transmit your payroll file to them at a certain time. Many banks provide little to no service or support for their direct deposit services. Direct Deposit Plus is easy to implement, and works with virtually any accounting or payroll software, so there is no additional software to buy. Payroll may be direct deposited into any account that employees use with Direct Deposit Plus. We provide several solutions with Direct Deposit Plus that allows you to determine when you want to pay your employees that’s not dependent on a bank’s schedule. One of the biggest benefits to Direct Deposit Plus is free customer support that ensures an error-free payday every time. Instead of expensive service contracts, or no customer service at all, Direct Deposit Plus gives you benefits that banks cannot or do not offer such as emergency payroll processing, marketing support to help gain 100% employee participation, and several modes of transmission (fax, modem, or internet) to guarantee that employees will be paid without fail. Direct Deposit Plus Features:
- Free email pay notifications to those using Direct Deposit Plus.
- 6 different timing options and extended processing hours until 8 p.m. EST
- Emergency payroll services in case disaster strikes
- Marketing Maximizer Kits for 100% employee participation
- Report Archive CDs for secure payroll data backup
- Detailed billing – FREE of charge
- Paperless payroll solutions which include: payroll cards, and EStub pay stubs
Payroll Check Printing Services
Drive costs down while enhancing quality and security Time and labor, materials, equipment, supplies and space to store and operate print functions are critical cost factors in the decision to outsource your payroll check printing. CTP’s payroll check printing offers the opportunity to drive your costs down while enhancing the quality and security. CTP offers customized check processing for Payroll checks through a module-driven process in which every step is tracked, documented and reconciled during each print run. Each check is electronically balanced, measured against a manifest, and checked for excellence in MICR quality. Finally, each check can be viewed and approved electronically prior to printing through CTP’s online web portal – document DNA. By evaluating each check process as a critical portion of your accounting department, CTP can add value through:
- Quick turn-around times and accurate printing
- Cost reduction by eliminating manual processes
- Reduction/elimination of bank rejects through improved MICR quality
- End to end solutions with integrated production facilities
- Industry Leading Document Composition Tool: HP Exstream and Crawford Transformer Technology
- CTP’s Integrated Document Management Facility (IDMF) — Quality Control throughout the process
- Presort postage savings
- Address correction and standardization
Six Secure Facilities Providing Print & Mail Services
- Los Angeles, CA: 40,000 sq. ft.
- Phoenix, AZ: 18,000 sq. ft.
- Houston, TX: 27,000 sq. ft.
- Des Moines, IA: 80,000 sq. ft.
- Livonia, MI: 76,000 sq. ft.
- Farmingdale, NY: 29,252 sq. ft.
Online Payroll and Tax form Management
Innovative, high tech solutions you’ll love. Our online document service is an innovative, high-tech, high-touch alternative to outdated legacy storage and retrieval systems. Our robust design incorporates a unique set of adaptable modular components that can be customized to meet the needs of any organization. Our system consolidates data into a unique web-based tool accessible from any Internet-ready location. Secure online pay stubs, W-2 and 1099 forms, invoices, and customer statements are created and delivered in less time and at far less expense than traditional paper models. Additional features, including online payment, automated fillable forms, and targeted search and reporting tools, further optimize the user experience.
We utilizes SQL server redundancy, SSL encryption, GeoTrust certificates, and firewall protection to minimize exposure and prevent critical data loss. Offsite testing ensures coverage for any contingency.
We adheres to all federal tax filing requirements and state payroll laws. Customizable user entitlements safeguard privacy, and random offsite testing ensures coverage for any contingency. We also provide users with immediate, convenient access to previous years’ tax and payroll documents. A must-have for all organizations, this function enables users to quickly and easily produce documents required for audit, regulatory, and legal purposes. The versatile design also allows system modifications designed to meet regulatory record keeping requirements.
Our process consolidates data from customer’s existing legacy systems. XML programming and .NET Framework allow revisions and upgrades, advanced customization features, and customer-centric enhancements unmatched by older, less dynamic programming models. It also provides users with immediate, convenient access to previous years’ tax and payroll documents. A must-have for all organizations, this function enables users to quickly and easily produce documents required for audit, regulatory, and legal purposes. The versatile design also allows system modifications designed to meet regulatory record keeping requirements.
Ease of Use
Customizable features create lower learning curves and allow users to master the system without investing time into significant training or instruction. The simple web-based format utilizes a highly functional design model that’s already familiar to Internet users and speeds acceptance. Benefits:
- Dramatically increases cost savings
- Shortens vendor/customer payment cycle
- Protects data from intrusion and loss
- Requires no new hardware or software
- Creates and distributes customized reports
- Advances environmental initiatives by reducing paper waste
- E-Statements for customers and vendors
- Online bill payment
- Electronic pay stubs
- Online W-2 and 1099 forms
- Automated fillable forms
- Robust reporting and search capabilities
- Secure data storage