Reduce Accounts Payable processing expense without capital investment while gaining better control over the entire process. Utilize CTP’s dedicated, secure systems to handle it for you, with more reliability and faster turnaround. CTP’s proven and innovative A/P solutions will put your department back to work on the business instead of managing mountains of paper.
- Manage imaging, electronic invoicing and PO Matching
- Integrate with any number of accounting systems partners
- Eliminate internal manual and/or email workflow approval processing, long-term hardware and software contracts for printers and supplies, and data entry errors
- Reduce the costs of AP processing by up to 40% while providing data for Spend Analysis.
- Vendor portal saves clients an average of 20% in departmental labor expense by allowing their vendors to perform self-service inquiries of invoice and payment status
- Simple, direct and efficient vendor payments through CTP. You send us a batch or daily payment file to process, print and mail for you
- Print checks based on your business requirements and mail them, or utilize a range of electronic payment options
Based on your business rules, we provide you with a web-based control panel that lets you monitor your entire operation in any way you see fit. We integrate with your system electronically through file exchanges. Our system provides granular control access based on user authorization roles.
Back Office Control
Our solutions are geared toward helping you improve the operations of your financial back office Our program is capable of scanning and storing documents, bridging and interfacing with numerous accounting systems, ensuring controls are met, automatically merging and error-checking data, ability to filter out duplicate invoices, monitoring A/P spend on an individual vendor basis.
Tax and Business Regulation Compliance
CTP works with national accounting firms and corporations themselves to provide comprehensive tax payment processing for sales and use tax, property tax, telecom tax and business regulation and license fees. We handle these payments and provide you with online monitoring tools, allowing you to work collaboratively with your internal accounting group, treasury group or CPA firm.
Vendor Portal & Electronic Invoicing
Our Vendor Portal provides a single point of entry to allow our clients’ suppliers to view document status. Vendors can self-register within the system or if preferred, registration can be managed by our clients.
This vendor portal includes a ‘supplier snapshot’ dashboard displaying summary data and status for:
- Invoices approval status
- Credit/Debit memos
- Payments completed
This allows your suppliers to validate document content and understand where invoices are in the AP process and reduce our clients’ vendor support services costs.
CTP Manages It All
By transferring your labor-intensive mail room administration functions to CTP we can leverage a network of 30+ North American operating centers to process all inbound invoices within established turnaround times and quality levels—guaranteed.
We are available to review, assess and identify solutions and best practices that can improve your AP process. Contact us today to see how we can streamline your AP operations.