What are the major benefits of outsourcing AR?
- Reduced A/R Costs - Total cost of ownership should be reduced anywhere from 20 to 40 percent.
- Improved Performance - Functions such as customer service, speed of cash, dilution rates, and upstream processes should improve.
- Conversion of Fixed Cost to Variable Cost - Costs vary with revenue and/or other important variables (e.g., average invoice and/or deduction value, increase in customer base).
- Increased Time and Resources for Strategy - Financial management focuses on activities with increasingly greater strategic consequences, such as risk management, customer profitability, planning and forecasting, and business analytics.
CTP Accounts Receivable Solutions Can Provide A Complete Life Cycle Of Accounts Receivable Business Processes.
CTP's solutions are based on its broad industry experience and deep understanding of customer needs. Combined multiple technologies provide customers with fast, accurate and dependable bill presentment services that are flexible and cost efficient. In today's challenging economic environment, it is vital that businesses leverage their resources and extract the most value possible from their expenditures. CTP's innovative and powerful Accounts Receivable Services convert business processes to provide added value. We consider it our primary task to provide a service that fits your needs. Given our range of services, it is important that we fully understand your current process. For that reason, we look at each engagement as a long-term consulting project. We work with you up front to create a reliable and effective process, and then we remain heavily involved throughout.
CTP 's A/R billing services include:
- Print and Mail
- Electronic Bill/Invoice Presentation and Payment (EBPP & EIPP)
- Electronic Delivery
- Document Archive for your Bills, Invoices & Statements
- Remittance and Payment Processing
- Green Environment Protection
The bottom line is, outsourcing as a management strategy is here to stay. If your organization isn't examining outsourcing, you should know why. The economic condition embraces the need to review outsourcing to conserve resources. CTP encourages you to take the time and effort to plan your sourcing strategy with the same rigor and discipline you execute in planning your company's business.